A Great Find!!  

Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Heavens! I have a ton of other things I should be doing right now, but I saw this shop by accident and "oh my!" - I swear she pulled images right outta my head!? Not that I could actually put on screen or paper what's up there! lol
You've gotta check out this shop though - talk about 'eye candy'!!!
I rarely get this excited, but Wednesday's payday and you know where I'm gonna be - at
nicoleraephotos
Here's her link;
Nicole Rae Photography - Please go, NOW!! if you love this visual enchantment!!!

Here's just a taste - Sand and Sea Flight Dreams Mixed Media Collage enjoy! Now I really gotta get back to mommy stuff!!!!

Thanks for "stopping by the shop!"
Freida

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ A Great Find!!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster